Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 6630 unlocking question.

• 27-10-2005 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

I just rang vodafone about getting my 6630 unlocked.I used one of my other sim cards number that i knew i had topped up over 127€ but i cant find it now.The thing is the Rep on the phone said he would txt me when he got it from nokia.
    Just wondering wouldn't they not post out the code like usual?I know my friends got theirs posted out to them.So should i ring back and tell him that or will it also be posted?

Cheers...........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

First thing is they don't get it from Nokia they have a large database of all the unlocking codes which is updated regularly.

Secondly the ar5ehole from Vodafone is dragging his or her ar5e as they can get it literally in a few key strokes, I have a friend working there and they can get me codes within 15 minutes of asking them.

So put it to them, go down to the PC or login to the machine and get the code pronto.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

woody wrote:
    First thing is they don't get it from Nokia they have a large database of all the unlocking codes which is updated regularly.

They DO have to go to nokia, tis a 6630.
    all nokia unlocking codes except from 6630/6680 are held in a database.

@ Barrie.

They will post it out to you, I got mine twice!!

But If you ring them roughly a week from when you asked for it they will have it for you.
    I just asked the rep to e-mail it to me.

Aslo they told me that they would ring & text me when they got it but they didn't

IMO best give them a week and ring

Mik

Advertisement