Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warriors better than gta??????

• 27-10-2005 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

i think the new warriors game is better than the recent gta san andreas
    just wondering if people share the same opinion??
    i also think it is the best game made from a movie ever. but having said that there aint much competition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

No.

It is a great game, i've bought and love it. But San Andreas is so much more than just fighting although Warriors definitely wins on that front. I could go into detail about San An but its just obvious to everyone.
    Briefly: Driving,shooting,longer gameplay, replayability, so much....so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

haha not even close to san andreas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I love it, I dunno if its better than GTA. the control system is better than GTA, the fighting definatly is. The gun aiming end of gta always annoyed me a little bit. But The warriors is definatly the best movie game ive ever played. Its completley addictive, i finished it in 3 days. now im playing that soldiers of the night thing. but its tough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

warriors is great. really captures the feeling of the movie well. but it's no gta. better use of the engine, but it's still not got what gta has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

well fair enough the warriors is very short but i thought san andreas wasnt great coz there is too much there e.g aliens.. what the **** is that all about???? it way ott. the warriors was more playable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Aliens in GTA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Aliens in GTA?
    he's probably referring to area69

Advertisement