Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title cange

Options
  • 27-10-2005 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Why can we no longer change the titles of our threads, it now looks silly when we make a mistake.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Go to the forum view and click on/next to the title of a thread that you've created. Hey presto, an edit box! ;)

<edit>See attached</edit>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well if it isn't working for some people then I'm afraid you are just going to have to be more careful until the problem is sorted out.Maybe it will teach people to not post a thread without reading the title that they have written.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Was a mistake in the title of this thread intentional? In an attempt to make you look "Silly"?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Why not take the time to reread a thread before you posted it? That would remove most of the errors that tend to crop up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Pacifico wrote:
    Was a mistake in the title of this thread intentional? In an attempt to make you look "Silly"?

clearly.

• Advertisement

CTRL + F5 to refresh your cache if it's not working for you. Should fix it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Pfft. Most pointless thread ever tbh.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

WizZard wrote:
    Go to the forum view and click on/next to the title of a thread that you've created. Hey presto, an edit box! ;)

<edit>See attached</edit>

teach.gif double-click.

I'll get my coat... :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement