Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Delta Rebel

Options
  • 20-09-2001 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

These guys are pretty cool.

They've got a song called "Educated Race". Does anyone think that the the sort of indie bit in the song with the guy singing sounds reeeeeeealy like Blur? (Though if you don't know them they are fuck all like Blur except for this part of one song)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Super delta three are cool, ahve they released any singles I was tryin to get my hands on super delta freak but I cant find it anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

'while you sleep' was a single apparently. Super Delta Freak should be one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

super delta freak was released as a single earlier this year, i think there's a few 2nd hand copies floating around dublin if my memory serves me(it usually does). Personally i think they're a pretty awful band and the album is terrible.

Advertisement