Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collating complaints against IBB.

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Damn! My phoneline is suitable for every dsl package!

I'm taking a serious look at the 3mb businessn starter package. 24:1 contention ratio,unlimited usage! 33 euro a month! Comparable to Smarts offering?

*EDIT* Feck! Just saw that the price excludes VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Ripwave, Ballymun mast, down for a couple of hours at a time, a number of times in the last 2 weeks. Unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Did you really have to dig up this old thread? most of the complaints here were about breeze and that service is good now.Everyone knows that ripwave sucks, it is more a dialup replacement just about and it cannot be called broadband, you are probably just barely inside coverage.. whats the signal quality like?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

It's quite simple... IBB are thieves and liars...

They took money from my account before the 'ten day' cooling off period was over... then it took them three months to refund it to me... this is a disgrace but they don't care... either does the communication regulator... they are a toothless waste of space... in the end IBB only refunded me because i became aggressive and started to threaten them with more than letters and the like :)

One only has to read the amount of complaints on this thread to realise we have major problems in this country...

I'd suggest to the people that are owed money... either take them to court, report them to the gardai for theft or <snip>

<personal details of IBB staff removed by moriarty>

Also give these a$$holes some abuse, they don't care about you even though they are supposed to... I have complained to them several times, no action taken...
    consumerline@comreg.ie

This country is a joke, big time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

JoeBallantine banned for a week for posting staff details and suggestions of violence/etc to be directed towards IBB staff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

Hate them i've had ripwave for the last 12 months,
    if the sky turns grey i lose coverage.
    How can they be allowed to advertise on t.v. and radio with such a $hit service.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Scrotum wrote:
    Hate them i've had ripwave for the last 12 months,
    if the sky turns grey i lose coverage.
    How can they be allowed to advertise on t.v. and radio with such a $hit service.:mad:
    You've been a happy camper for 2 weeks then!? :p

I had IBB (Breeze) for around 18 months and it was alright for a while then became useless for nearly a year. As a result I reactivated my phone line and went to Magnet. Been happy ever since (wish my ping was a little bit better for gaming though)!

Advertisement