Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Sandyford area. need room.

Options
  • 27-10-2005 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

hi.

after searching on daft.ie and ringing a few people i said id come back and ask.

im looking for somewhere for a few months.
    im going to be working in sandyford beside the bechon hotel.

i dont mind where i live just as long as i can either, take a bus to and from work, or cycle or walk. i dont mind which.

ive looked at several places, and phoned a few but to no avail.

im a non smoker, 21 male, and easy to get on with.

hopefully someone can help cos i dont know dublin at all...
    i dont know where is accessable to live or how far it is from here to there....

anyone can help andid appreciate it!
    thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mike, your not my alter-ego or anything are you? Because I, too am looking for a place in or near sandyford, same age as you, non smoker etc. Been looking for weeks now and either I find places which I love but they never get back to me, or they are willing but I am not mad on the gaff. Its a complete nighmare.

So if anyone has room for one OR two 21 year old, quiet, non-smoking, easy going males, please let us know!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement