Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Phantasm Thursday November 17th, Village Venue, Wexford Street.

Options
  • 27-10-2005 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

PhantomFM proudly presents the next in the current series of monthly Phantasms. The date is Thursday, November the 17th. The usual venue, upstairs in the Village. Entrance at Wexford street door. Free in from 11pm. Phantom DJs controlling the sounds til late. You know the story at this stage. Do join us. Jack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

right after The Prodigy, nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Yay! I do love to dance. :D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

any old chatroom people going? would be a great excuse to meet up . :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

That sounds like a splendid idea i might go i think

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

I shall most definately be there... up for an oul boogie wiggle and the subsequent jiggle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JackHyland

As you all know at this stage, the Zed FM case against the BCI was given a swift boot in the Donegals and told to go home and think about what its done. So its full steam (huh huh, steam!) ahead (huh huh, head!). So the next Phantasm is a major opportunity for us all to celebrate! See you all on the 17th for a pint! Jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

great night had by all, thought the crowd would've been bigger but a rocking night nonetheless, roll on december!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Agreed. Had the craic although I didn't dance nearly as much as usual....next time, next time.
    :)
    xm

Advertisement