Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cod Liver Oil capsules

• 27-10-2005 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I recently picked these up, Holland & Barret High Strength Cod Liver Oil capsules. I was just wondering if they're any use? Is there better things out there? I'm basically getting them for skin purposes.

Your advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There are many benefits to Cod Liver Oil capsules, but the biggest one for me is the joint benefits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

dudara wrote:
    There are many benefits to Cod Liver Oil capsules, but the biggest one for me is the joint benefits
    Thats interesting Dudara, I've heard of other Martial Artists mention the benfits of cod liver oil capsules for benifts of relieving joint and muscle pains. Its this fact or fiction??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I don't have any links to hand, but you're surely well aware how much stress MA puts on your joints. My knees are quite clicky and I'm only just 27.

Things like Linseed oil, cod liver oil help joints. I'm not sure how. Also Glucosamine is a great supplement.

Advertisement