Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Prices

Options
  • 27-10-2005 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Is the rise in property prices set to continue. Will there be a gradual slowdown or is there are chance that the bubble will burst?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

why is this in games?

Try here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Em... randomness?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I'm only wearing socks on my feet and I put my foot on the power cable to my monitor and felt electricity and my foot tingled. It's a little disconcerting...... Should that happen? I'd err on the side of caution and think not. Might check the cable in the daylight tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 madisona

cause its the property game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

git

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

And there was me thinking this thread will be about property prices in games...

$100,000 real US bucks for virtual space station

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2005/10/27/100000_real_us_bucks_for_virtual_space_station.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 madisona

Personaly I think that Ailesbury Road and Shrewsbury Road are way overvalued.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

madisona wrote:
    Personaly I think that Ailesbury Road and Shrewsbury Road are way overvalued.

Personally, I think that you're an idiot.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Personally, I think hem/her/it is now banned. Good bye thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement