Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manic Street Preachers Split!!!!!!!........

• 20-09-2001 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

...........the royalties theyre gonna get from their greatest hits lp!!

and now the weather

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭insomniac

I saw the title and almost ****ted myself. Thanks be to god its only a (very good by the way) joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

;)
    Ah you young rapscallion!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

Altho..........

theyve cancelled their entire 18 date European tour for 'internal band reasons'....the clearest indication yet that they'll call it a day after the greatest hits :-( ~grabs kleenex~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

arrgh! when i read your subject i thought "no, it can't be, it's just too good to be true", but alas no. they're still carrying on. ambling down the road at their own slow dull pace. they should've split up a long long long time ago.

interesting news about the 'internal differences', sounds promising. fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jen.Jen

Originally posted by o sleep
    arrgh! when i read your subject i thought "no, it can't be, it's just too good to be true", but alas no. they're still carrying on. ambling down the road at their own slow dull pace. they should've split up a long long long time ago.

interesting news about the 'internal differences', sounds promising. fingers crossed!

I know! Nicky Wire is so far up his own arse I'm surprised he has popped his clogs from asphixiation.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jen.Jen

Originally posted by Jen.Jen

I know! Nicky Wire is so far up his own arse I'm surprised he has popped his clogs from asphixiation.....

oopsies that obviously should read 'hasn't' not 'has'... *damn you brain, always letting me down at the wrong moments...*

i hear you can edit your messages (although i'm far too technically retarded to actually tell you how) - nobody would've known!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

oddly enough you click the word "edit" at the bottom of your post

ahh.

i'm still lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

When the greatest hits album comes out they'll have fulfilled their contract obligations so more than likely they'll call it a day in a year or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

as much as i liked the manics when i was 13, i have to agree with o sleep and...was it jen jen?
    ed...is that ed as in ed from arts in ucd???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Forget about the manics, what about 5ive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

5ive are now n0ne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭insomniac

Originally posted by Monkey
    5ive are now n0ne

hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Originally posted by Monkey
    5ive are now n0ne

But think of all the musical talent that will now go to waste:rolleyes:

Advertisement