Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DLL problem in Outlook and ICQ

• 29-12-1999 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

For some reason I am now getting error messages when ever I try to reply to an email or even open it in Outlook express

the operation could not be completed. RICHED32.DLL failed to load. Please re-install.

and ICQ has also stopped loading ndetect loads but ICQ won't and both happened around the same time I am sure there are more problems just haven't spotted them yet?

I've tried re-installing and repairing IE but no success

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I had a similar prob with W98+IE5, and the problem is not local to that DLL or program just happens now again.

Had to reinstall everything. useless POS IE5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

re what it was but I deleted the DLL and re-installed windows twice and it disappeared
    it had nothing to do with IE5

it was the Rich Text control
    any program that used it won't work
    hence ICQ and outlook problems

Advertisement