Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy X - Which Consol?

Options
  • 20-09-2001 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Which consols is it comin out for? I've heard that it could be comin' out on GC, PS2 and XBox. Anyone got some facts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

PS2 only, no other platforms announced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Omega_Weapon

Geez, Tilmitt, you spelt console wrong, AND you were fed false information by someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Are you sure, all the GC and Xbox people are bragging about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭R. Daneel Olivaw

Seems to be Jan 2002 for US English version. There is still no confirmed announcement at all about FFX on Xbox anyway, aas I assume the XBox fan sites would be raving about it (which they aren't, and the http://www.teamxbox.com doesn't list it as a launch or future game at all).

Plus, you've got MGS2 and Wipeout Fusion this christmas.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

FF X would look pretty cool on the x-box given that they have all that power for square soft to use

• Advertisement

:mad: Lets hope microsoft don't get their dirty hands on our FF!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

The PS2 has enough power i think :)
    if it looked that good on a ps1 then it will hopefully look amazin on the PS2 =D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

An interview with Hironobu Sakaguchi, the man behind FF:
    http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2781619,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Amost sure itll be on ps2 and if it isnt just on ps2 who cares its not like it wont be on ps2.

It matters if it comes out on more then one consol cause then I might get the other consol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Finial Fantasy is a load of **** I'd say most you fools has every one :):)

Originally posted by -oRnein9-
    Finial Fantasy is a load of **** I'd say most you fools has every one :):)

:pGet off my thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭LURCH

i couldnt care less where it pops up as long as its on the PC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

FFX - PS2 ONLY
    Was worried after buying a ps2 whether it would be any good or not , but while its no where near the pure genius of the games on my Dreamcast , Games like Wipeout Fusion , MGS2 , Jak and Daxter , Spyhunter(pretty addictive) , silent hill 2 , Soul Reaver 2 , AirBlade , and ISS(Winning Eleven 5) are making it look pretty sweet oh and i almost forgot the previously x-box only malice is on its was to ps2

i couldnt care less where it pops up as long as its on the PC

It won't be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I don't mean to be patronising but i have a suspicion that (s)he may be talking about FFXI, which correct me if i'm wrong (shinji) is a cross platform MMORPG

Yeah, FFXI is cross-platform, although we don't know WHICH platforms yet...

Be interested to see how it turns out. Being Square, I'd hope it'll be amazing. Being an mmorpg, it could so easily be rubbish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Refering to FFXi's multi-platformness
    Although he refrained from naming the specific platforms, the game's release will include the Microsoft Xbox and likely the Nintendo GameCube. "Initially, of course, the game will be released for the Sony PlayStation 2 and the PC platform, but in order to gain as broad an audience as possible, we will release it across other consoles in the future." Sakaguchi told GameSpot

So PS2, PC and later probably GC and XBOX

Advertisement