Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Takei is gay ??? Horror, shock, probe!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Good for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

"Ahahahahhaaa ..... yesss..... back in 1966 when MarcDaniels the director of Star Trek Episode 'The Naked Time' asked me "George, could you play delirious-Sulu a little gayer?" I made a little smile, ripped off my shirt, oiled up my half-naked body and said ..... ahahahahahah ... yes!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

He was obviously homosexual -

1. He looks feminine.
    2. He talks feminine.
    3. He's an actor!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Not sure if I agree with points 1 and 2 and as for point 3 - who knows ?:p

Let me test out your gay-actor-spotting ability with this one - Tom Cruise - gay or straight?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wow... Who cares? Is that really an issue nowadays?

• Advertisement

Inquiring minds must know. What can I tell you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

DublinDude, I'm a part time actor and I'm not gay.

Are you part time gay?

Hey now, you're the one with a homosexual looking Michaelangelo for an avatar.

Teenage Mutant Homo Turtles? nah..

a bad ass ninja is what it is

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

my japanese is a little rusty but i think alucard siad he was teh f4g!11
    :)

There's loads of homosexual innuendo in Turtles!

Four teenage turtles, living down a MANHOLE together ;)

Shredder!, jesus, the name alone conjures up images of some sort of bedroom fetishism.

Rocksteady/Bebop, just what was their *relationship* anyway?

No one tried it on with April O'Neill even though she was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

FFS ppl, he's been flaunting it since 1966
    Hikaru Sulu = Homo Sexual

seriously - who cares...
    Sulu is a legend - be he straight, ghey or have a love of tribbles :eek:

D.

No way does Alucard take cable up the poop shoot!, he's a vampire for crying out loud!, the man's hell bent on eating people (out?)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think him and that butler dude had a bit of S&M dealy going down!I mean his whips...alucard being hell bent...over....
    ;)

dazberry wrote:
    ............Sulu is a legend - be he straight, ghey or have a love of tribbles :eek:
    Entirely correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I'm still amazed by the amount of immature comments that are conjured up on this site whenever the word gay is mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

you said gay, huh huh huh

seriously though it's kind of sad if he felt he had to hide it, i guess the worlds not quite as accepting and open as we'd like to think it. wonder what john wayne would have said if he'd have come out while filming the green berets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I dont give two ****s wether he is gay or not. George Takei is a brilliant actor and always portrait his role well. And that is all that matters. I dont understand how people in the 21st century can still go on and on about the fact that someone decides to have a coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I dont give two ****s wether he is gay or not. George Takei is a brilliant actor and always portrait his role well. And that is all that matters. I dont understand how people in the 21st century can still go on and on about the fact that someone decides to have a coming out.
    Here here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

OMG!! he is teh ghey!!!
    burn any star trek videos\dvds\divx you have in case you cath "the ghey" too!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Scruff wrote:
    OMG!! he is teh ghey!!!
    burn any star trek videos\dvds\divx you have in case you cath "the ghey" too!!!

Too late for you mate. You appear to have already caught the gay lisp. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

TBh who cares.

We all love/respect/adore him for how he played a char ( even if it's not his trek roll).

So he likes the same sex .. big deal , he's still a talented actor and writer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Megatron wrote:
    So he likes the same sex .. big deal , he's still a talented actor and writer.
    He's a writer? That's put me right off him.

:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

George Takei, Mr. Sulu of 'Star Trek' Fame, Discloses Homosexuality in Magazine Article.

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/entertainmentnews/national?_mode=view&_state=maximized&view=article&id=D8DGP3VO0

Another childhood hero bites the ........ errrrr, dust.

So what if he's gay !! Does it effect your enjoyment of the
    TV/Films he acts in ?

NO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I've always liked him in Star Trek, this doesn't really bother me. Why should it. What really annoys me is the fact that he thought he needed to share it with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

omfg teh ghey!

Advertisement