Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 24 area - Office space ?

Options
  • 28-10-2005 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Anyone any advice on requiring an office/shop unit in the Tallaght area? I've been looking around the estate agents but there's nothing really out there small enough for what I want. Looking for something around 15sq feet.

Please move this if in the wrong board.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

:o sorry ment square feet, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

15 sq feet? Jeepers.

Are you one of Santas Elfs setting up early?

Are you sure thats right?

Bluetonic wrote:
    15 sq feet? Jeepers.

Are you one of Santas Elfs setting up early?

Are you sure thats right?
    LOLLOL... dunno... Just looking for a small office. I was looking at one before on daft - Daft.ie Broomhill Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, South Dublin City - Office - ah just looked it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

LOLLOL... dunno... Just looking for a small office. I was looking at one before on daft - Daft.ie Broomhill Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, South Dublin City - Office - ah just looked it's gone.

u couldnt swing a cat in 15sq foot. thats 4 foot by 4 foot!
    ps that 600 a month is extortion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Thomond Pk

Go to the grey market by putting an ad in the Times looking for a licence agreement in an existing office building. for 150 sq ft or 15 * 10 you should pay about 20-30 psf per year plus a share of utilities and rates. Expect to pay 500-750 per car space per year. Given vacancy rates for pure offices in D24 I wouldn't anticipate any problems. However if you need own door offices you will be paying retail rates of 50-75 psf p.a. with parking at 1000 plus if you can get it.

I would try Lowes, Mather Gleeson and JPM Doyles they may have something off market.

Thanks guys, I was to move into a unit in the Spade enterprise center on North King Street with two other guys this week but it all fell through :-/... It was €220 pm with a free car space. So just trying to get something around Tallaght at the mo. I'd take anything. (within reason)

Advertisement