Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"download restricted" on k700i and o2

• 28-10-2005 10:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

I keep getting the message "download restricted" from my phone when trying to download picture messages - i managed to download 2 already but the other 3 bring up this message. I also cant seem to sent picture messages even though I gotton the mms and gprs settings from o2.

The phone is a k700i - its a billpay o2 a/c

Anyone have any problems like this or any idea whats going on ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

Has it got o2 branded firmware?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Has it got o2 branded firmware?
    nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

nope
    Oh? Hmmmmmmm, could it be a size limit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

dont think so - checking the status of the picture message tells me that its 5kb - it was sent to me from a phone so would there not be a problem on the sending side of there was a size issue plus I managed to download two messages from the same person where Im now getting download restricted and I cant send picture messages either ??

Advertisement