Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How far have you run?

Options
  • 28-10-2005 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I found this website some time ago, and I find it fantastic for assessing how far I have run, or plan to run. It gives you mile markers so you can even judge your pace at particular checkpoints. If you do a lot of training on trails or in parks, it is ideal as there is no other way of accurately measuring your distance run.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

Choose the Hybrid version, and you get an arial view of the landscape, plus roads are named. Unfortunately it only give the arial view for certain parts of Dublin. It is great for measuring runs around parks like Phoenix, or St Annes.

Enjoy...plan to have a few hours free before you go to the link!!!

Domer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Twenty-one thousand and ninety-seven metres and four hundred and ninety-four millimetres, exactly.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Excellent tool, cheers :D

Advertisement