Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paradise Lost

• 28-10-2005 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

I see they have a new album out. Has anyone got it?
    I used to love Paradise Lost but got a bit disinterested when Host came out as I thought it was poo.

They still have some great albums tho!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

Haven't heard it yet but its supposed to be very like Draconian which is a good sign, thanks I was looking for a new album to listen to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I havent heard the new album yet either, but they played a new song at the Nightwish gig in London last month and it was brilliant. I believe they've gone back to their roots after the more questionable releases of the past

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭jptk

Nightwish wrote:
    I havent heard the new album yet either, but they played a new song at the Nightwish gig in London last month and it was brilliant. I believe they've gone back to their roots after the more questionable releases of the past

Hmm..I wouldnt say they have gone back to there roots at all. That statement could be very misleading. Alot of people were saying that prior to the release but when it came out disappointment followed. Although if you take it for what it is, its a great album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Nightwish wrote:

going back to roots would mean playing doom metal!!!!!
    i doubt it!
    i actually thought that HOST was a great album - its just really weird to see where they were and where they are now - very depeche mode now, which is never a bad thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

what I meant, was they are playing gloomy melancholic rock, like Gothic rather than the electronic and lighter stuff in One Second

• Advertisement
Advertisement