Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To Grope or Not To Grope!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yeah just do it!

can i ask a few questions though

how old was your last boyfriend and how was hew different from this one?
    and how long ago was it before you both parted from one another? were u with him long. maybe ur experiences with him have kinda put you off so to speak.

Thrilla: to answer your questions:
    Last bf was 31. Don't know how exactly how to say he was different but maybe: he'd been in several different relationships so was definitely used to having girls down there, he had plenty of experience, he was V open, V flirty & liked using 'dirty' talk (& I still couldn't bring myself to do it without being guided)

This new guy I know hasn't had serious relationships, there definitely wouldn't have been many (if any)(besides himself) who's been playing with his tackle. He's doesn't talk much about his feelings. definitely wouldn't be V sexually experienced. We've been V good friends for a V long time before dating so it might seem extremely weird for him.
    (Maybe that explanation makes no sense whatsoever to you!!)

The break-up with my last bf was only a few months ago & I was with him for nearly 4 years.
    & no, my experiences with my ex hasn't put me off. If anything it has made me confident that I know what I'm doing, just unsure as to whether I should make the 1st move or not.
    But I guess I'll just wait until the next time the situation arises & judge the situation then. If he seems really into it then I'll play close to the region to let him know my intentions. If he seems to be enjoying it I'll move in for the kill (so to speak!!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

if it feels good do it. i know that boys find pleasure in touching girly bits (oh man do we :D), but do girls find pleasure in touching boys bits? i cant imagine they do butthen, i dont know very much.

ferdi wrote:
    if it feels good do it. i know that boys find pleasure in touching girly bits (oh man do we :D), but do girls find pleasure in touching boys bits? i cant imagine they do butthen, i dont know very much.

When I know that it's welcomed, I love it:- watching a guy getting really turned on because of me:- great for an ego boost!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

God what a stupid post - you are both 22??? And you dont know whether to "grope" him or not??? Thats something i asked myself in school! :rolleyes:

Shy Girl wrote:
    When I know that it's welcomed, I love it:- watching a guy getting really turned on because of me:- great for an ego boost!!!
    yeah i guess its the same for guys.

~Leanne~ wrote:
    God what a stupid post - you are both 22??? And you dont know whether to "grope" him or not??? Thats something i asked myself in school! :rolleyes:

a bit cruel but yes seems wierd. you where with a 31 year old for 4 years and you dono what to do? youve been mates with this guy and you can feel comfortable around him? seems a bit fishy alrite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

"Tease" is generally translated as "she didn't jerk me off and I was too embarassed to jerk myself off so there I am, testicles down to my knees, images of my second class irish teacher running rife through my head, dick you could demolish buildings with, and she's cuddled into my shoulder talking about her f*cking cat. Jesus wept."

Sorry for going off topic, but quote of the week here !!!

Guys, I DO know what to do, very well in fact!!

That's not what this thread was about.

My only question was: when you FIRST go out with a guy, is it ok to take the initiative to play with him without him guiding you for the VERY FIRST time.

I have no problem AFTER that whatsoever.

I don't see what you find so stupid or fishy about such a question.

Thanks to all those who HAVE actually read my question PROPERLY & gave me relevant advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Thrilla wrote:
    a bit cruel but yes seems wierd. you where with a 31 year old for 4 years and you dono what to do? youve been mates with this guy and you can feel comfortable around him? seems a bit fishy alrite.
    I know - i dont mean to be cruel but come on!!!! Personally myself wouldnt post something like this on the net - thats all im saying

Shy Girl wrote:
    Guys, I DO know what to do, very well in fact!!

That's not what this thread was about.

My only question was: when you FIRST go out with a guy, is it ok to take the initiative to play with him without him guiding you for the VERY FIRST time.

I have no problem AFTER that whatsoever.

I don't see what you find so stupid or fishy about such a question.

Thanks to all those who HAVE actually read my question PROPERLY & gave me relevant advice.

apologies. just try not to think about it too hard. you'll know when the right time is when it feels rite. case closed really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

~Leanne~ wrote:
    I know - i dont mean to be cruel but come on!!!! Personally myself wouldnt post something like this on the net - thats all im saying

Good for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

ferdi wrote:
    if it feels good do it.
    banned (joking)
    ~Leanne~ wrote:
    God what a stupid post
    Easy tiger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

touch him.......id be happy if i was him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

ferdi wrote:
    yes.

fine so I'll just speak for myself but yes.

• Advertisement

slut :D

only joking - i'm glad to know that girls get a kick out of working a boys tackle. GO FORTH AND GROPE ALL THE MENFOLK YOU SEE BEFORE YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I'm not a slut... but it has come to my attention that I probably flirt too much...

As to your comment, I dunno much bout other girls, but I enjoy meself!

Advertisement