Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the costumes and for the insults

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Oh, sweet Jesus!

I loved the "After the Abu Ghraib debacle, Lyndie England gets reassigned to another unit..."

Brilliant.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

LOL at both sites ... my wife now thinks I'm on something when she came into the room after hearing me laughing and saw the tron guy (last photo's on the screen - it would have been a whole lot different if she came in at the top of the page !! :eek: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Very good!
    Some insults alright! My favourite has to be: "GAH! What's your special power? Killing erections?..."

Advertisement