Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abuse by PM

Options
  • 28-10-2005 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

what happens if someone says something bad to ya by pm who do i rpt it to?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

either stick it in a helpdesk ticket, or if you feel its important, post it up here.

abuse is not tolerated either through normal posting or by PM.

in fact, i would tolerate it even less so through PM, becuase then it cannot be misconstrued as anything other than blatent abuse, and its only reason it cause offense adn try to upset.

if you are being abused or harrassed but dont want to go public, you can PM any of the smods.
    or any mod for that matter.
    you can even PM me if you want.

or you can just stick it up here and we can have the usual monthly witch hunt :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I would forward it to a Mod,Cmod or Smod in a bad mood :)
    That or a help desk ticket...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

or you can just stick it up here and we can have the usual monthly witch hunt :)
    Gets my vote. I thought we were running these on a weekly basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Burn them. Burn them all....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

amp wrote:
    Burn them. Burn them all....
    Forward it to him :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Forward me on the pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Pm sent to ppl who asked for it. Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Ah here. You started out on feedback....everyone got their popcorn in...... and we cant even have our fun seeing someone getting lynched

:mad:

This is probably about the time where i get PMed telling me it was me sending the abusive PM.......:rolleyes:

IM innocent i tell ya:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

i would tolerate it even less so through PM, becuase then it cannot be misconstrued as anything other than blatent abuse
    Unless you're MobileInfantry, in which case its a "joke".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Unless you're MobileInfantry, in which case its a "joke".

Or Smeggle, where it's... er, some sort of plot, or conspiracy, or joke, once he figures out that you're not going to fall for his imaginary legal-law-lawyers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Or you could, you know, deal with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Or you could, you know, deal with it?
    he is and it has

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

padser wrote:
    Ah here. You started out on feedback....everyone got their popcorn in...... and we cant even have our fun seeing someone getting lynched

:mad:

:D That made me chuckle!

Advertisement