Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virginia Tech

Options
  • 28-10-2005 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Who else thinks they should challenge USC for the Rose Bowl? If they win out they deserve it.. Texas are a great team but I really think VA Tech would take them....

I'll watch all games but I would hate the Rose bowl to be the blowout game it was last year! Va Tech can fight as can Texas but I just think the Vick factor could make it a better game...

any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

An outside chance i'd say, with Vick as their QB i'm sure big brother is teaching him some things like how to throw lol (But tbh hes got alot better this year at throwing, didn't really show last night against Green Bay though! Go on the Farve!) USC and Texas are running away with it at the moment. Altough Norte Dame came pretty dam close to beating USC few weeks back which could have ended their run. Just wondering where do u get to watch the games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

NASN show all the College Bowls and show 2-3 games every saturday

AS for VA Tech beating Texas highly unlikely as far as rushing QBs go Vince Young is far superior to Marcus Vick by height weight strength and speed. Even if Vicks brother is Michael.

Besides it will be most likely USC and TEXAS

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

From what I read in US press Mike just seems to be teaching Marcus how to stay out of jail!!

Advertisement