Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mad Capsule Markets

• 28-10-2005 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

I have been listening to this guys for a number of years now and I was wondering if there is any Irish fans of there music?
    There a rock band from Japan, and are well known across the UK and some of EU.

There best known album would be OSC-DIS and there album Cistm Konfliqt can be found on iTunes.

So if theres any fans out here, give use your thoughts as it seems that I am the only one so far.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I remember the big single they had off OSC-DIS. I liked it but I never got around to buying any of their stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Like what I've heard. Though that's only about 4 songs. That song was Pulse. It's class. Fly High is good aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Well you can get the album Cistm Konfliqt on iTunes and Tower Records always have at least on of there cd's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i have the most recent(only?) live album. its rather good. crazy ass shít

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I like what I've heard. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

great band. liked them for a few years. can't get a hold of their very first album (legally) though. well, not for a reasonable price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

their video for (I'm not sure, but I think) Fly High is completley insane, seems like it could cause an epileptic fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Numina wrote:
    their video for (I'm not sure, but I think) Fly High is completley insane, seems like it could cause an epileptic fit.

Alot of there videos, Tribe, Fly High, Pulse, can cause epileptic fits but the Japanese government don't seem to mind them on tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

in fairness ANYTHING japanese on screen can cause epileptic fits. we all saw that episode of the simpsons...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Ive been a fan of these for a good while now, osc dis is definitely thier best album. Midi surf is probably the best track on the album :D Japanese craziness at its best

• Advertisement

Got Osc Dis a few years ago. Took me like 2 months to get it. Never got round to listening to much else of there stuff. Pulse and Multiples were the big songs off Osc Dis for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

have all their stuff, they played ozzfest here a few years back, they're mental. if ya like them have a lasten to Atari Teenage Riot/Alec Empire or anything on the digital hardcore label http://www.digitalhardcore.com

Advertisement