Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy in Kate Bush video

Options
  • 28-10-2005 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me who that hunk in the Kate Bush video "Running Up the Hill" is. I know the video is 20 years old and he's probably grey/bald now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Don't think I've ever seen that video but according to http://www.mp3.com/albums/65144/reviews.html its probably some dude called ''Michael Hervieu''

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Donald Sutherland wasn't it?

His character was based on Wilhelm Reich who invented the cloudbusting machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nah that video (despite undeniably having Kate 'running up a hill' in it) was actually for the tune 'Cloudbusting'. The clue is in the invention you see ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Donald was in the Cloudbusting video, not Running up That Hill. Actually I haven't seen either of those videos in ages... where did you see them, kelle?

{edit}

See, I'm right! Pigman says so ;)

I always thought they were the same track... I'll have to dig out the album now.

Donald Sutherland is still a hunk though!

• Advertisement

haha.. okay they just showed both videos in the 100 greates albums of all time.

Yeah... Running up that hill has some young guy in some tight grey jimjams.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Great song & video. I got both last year on an 80's compilation thing.

It is my favourite Kate Bush song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Pigman II wrote:
    Don't think I've ever seen that video but according to http://www.mp3.com/albums/65144/reviews.html its probably some dude called ''Michael Hervieu''

Thanks a million, PigmanII! That has been bugging me for a while, as I keep seeing the video on the MTV satelite channels. I tried searching the internet with no satisfaction - it only dawned on me to ask the Boards crowd two days ago! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I have Cloudbusting and Wuthering Heights videos if any wants to PM me.

Advertisement