Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend,Friend of a Friend.

Options
  • 28-10-2005 6:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what happened to the friend,FOAF links that used to be under people's names.Is it gone for good and you access it from somewhere else or will that feature be coming back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I have to recode my mods for vB 3.5 changes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah,I thought they were V3 standards or something,
    Danke.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Noticed that it's back.
    High five.

Although I don't know what FOAF does because I never pressed it until now but I don't think it has been fixed yet...unless it's purpose is to confuse.

Advertisement