Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norton Blocking .jpgs & .swfs

Options
  • 28-10-2005 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi, has anyone encountered the following, its doing my nut.

I've been working on a html version of my flash portfolio website, and encountered a frustrating error.

Please note, if it has any relevence, when tested offline in ie and firefox it works perfectly. When I uploaded my site and went to view it live the 1 swf banner and the jpgs on one of the pages will not display, whilst the jpgs i used for the navigation and backgrounds display perfectly, I have Norton internet security 2004 running, as soon as i disable the globe, the images show perfectly fine, same thing happens on my partners machine, however when I checked with a colleague of mine they appeared fine on his computer with NISP running (Not sure which version he has). I'm thinking its my end, a problem with nisp, it is just bizzare that it only effects some images.

It could also be my code, feel free to check it out, the link is below, any help would be much appreciated. ( the artbox one)

Tez

Advertisement