Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 developer positions available - PHP - Actionscript

Options
  • 28-10-2005 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Spoiltchild is looking for a PHP developer and a Flash actionscript developer.
    More details here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Drogheda, godammit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

At this rate of growth Spoiltchild is guaranteed to be cited by the European Union for corruption and competition abuses by the end of the decade. :D

Good to see Alan, good to see.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

seamus wrote:
    Drogheda, godammit.

What he said ^^^, godammit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

:)

to be honest guys we are very open to you working the majority of time from home.
    I did my fair share of commuting and seen how draining it is. No commuting means you have more energy to do the work. Plus when you work from home its harder to finish on time :)
    With IRC, IM, skype etc there is not a lot of difference between being in the far end of the office.
    It would be required to spend a couple of weeks here initially to build up a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Alan - Don't be put off by people whining about the location :)
    There are a lot of advantages to be based outside Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

oooooooh the temptation to apply is growing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

blacknight wrote:
    Alan - Don't be put off by people whining about the location :)
    There are a lot of advantages to be based outside Dublin

Indeed; some of those places even have electricity now, I hear! Imagine!

A full-time actionscript developer? Eep.

This sort of ad is, these days, required to contain at least one mention of 'AJAX'; words like 'XML' and 'streaming' are also desirable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

We've got all sorts of new fangled gadgets outside the pale! Amazing, isn't it?

Alan - Robert's right - you forgot all the buzzwords

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Damit i knew i forgot something. What we actually need is a microsoft certified web 3.1 developer who can play with his ajax.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Figment wrote:
    Damit i knew i forgot something. What we actually need is a microsoft certified web 3.1 developer who can play with his ajax.

Much better.
    blacknight wrote:
    We've got all sorts of new fangled gadgets outside the pale! Amazing, isn't it?

Is that a telegraph you're posting with? :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Figment wrote:
    I think you'll find that it's called JIF these days. Lemon-scented too.

Advertisement