Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bret Hart DVD Package @ Shopzone

• 28-10-2005 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

WWE Shopzone has posted the trailer of the Bret Hart DVD which should begin airing during WWE programming very soon. It is set to be released on November 15th. CLICK HERE to visit the Shopzone page to view the trailer and to read about more detailed information concerning the DVD.

The most notable comments from the one minute clip concern what went down in Montreal. Vince says, "I think there's regret on both our parts." On the other hand, Bret says, "I stand by what I did." He is more than likely referring to the punch he gave Vince backstage after what transpired in the ring on that cold November 1997 night in Montreal.

The Shopzone page also shows the cover of the special Bret Hart magazine WWE will be released in a few weeks. The magazine says it will be paying tribute to a true WWE Legend, that being Bret Hart of course. Other features in the magazine include a look at his greatest matches, an inside look at the long-awaited DVD, a look at his legendary wrestling family and a complete retrospective of his career.

Credit: Top-rope.com

Can't wait for its release!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

nice. should be a good dvd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

good trailer, really lookin forward to this i have to say..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

why are Silvervision always so late releasing these DVD's anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Trailer's not working for me.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Looks like its going to be a pretty good DVD.

• Advertisement
Advertisement