Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW IRISH Priv Server!!! ( HOT )

Options
  • 28-10-2005 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

blah blah blah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

Sounds pretty sweet dude, i'd totally be up for that, get some good games running on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

How do i connect up to it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

not to be the voice of reason or anything, but isnt a "private" server illegal? maybe im misunderstanding this though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

What is playing on a private server like? I presume it's not the full WoW map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Nema

Binomate wrote:
    What is playing on a private server like? I presume it's not the full WoW map.

It is the FULL WoW like you play when you connect to BLIZ BUT the Level Cap is not 60 its 150 and it EXP Rate is x200% :) so you can get to 150 in a day or two but the fun is PVP and killing boss's there harder :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Nema wrote:
    It is the FULL WoW like you play when you connect to BLIZ BUT the Level Cap is not 60 its 150 and it EXP Rate is x200% :) so you can get to 150 in a day or two but the fun is PVP and killing boss's there harder :)
    Oh, right. Would 35 people not be a bit too low pop? You could be walking about for days with out seeing someone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

oh my god i want in on this now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Rotide

Not to rain on anyones parade but this is massively illegal and the type of thing that blizz's lawyers tend to get their teeth into.

Expect this topic to be deleted pretty soon and this guy to be banned for stupidty beyond belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Read the charter. Banned for posting about something that is very naughty, and don't play the "ooooh i didn't know!" card, you know full well what you're doing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement