Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take No Prisoners

Options
  • 29-10-2005 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember this game? Or better yet have it?

I remember it being great fun. Can't track it down anywhere though really. Best I can find is a CD-RIP on an abandonware site, and i hate CD-RIPS for their awful graphics and sound, lack of music etc.

Anyone able to help me find a copy of it? Maybe bargain bin at some shop ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Heh yeah I remember playing the demo of that back in 1998 or something.
    I was going to reccomend the abadonware route, but I see you've already considered it...
    Actually I just had a quick look on ebay(.com) there and there are a few still knocking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I have a copy of it floating around the place. got it free with my computer back in 99 i think it was. cant remember playing it much tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i have it under my bed somewhere, if i find it buzz me sat and u can have it.

Advertisement