Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pot Black

• 29-10-2005 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

is anyone else watching this? I think it's great that they brought it back. I mean it's the kinda thing you do down in the snooker hall if you have a lot of ppl with you and a short ammount of time. the quarter final match I am looking forward to is the O'Sullivan/Hunter match, that would be something to see

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I'm tempted to watch it with the colour turned down for maximum old skool effect :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 PR

It was great to see Pot Black back but I can't help thinking Snooker is dying bigstyle and this is just a lame attempt at trying to get it back to what it was in the 80's. They need to get rid of the current board and get some sponsors sorted sharpish. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

what they need IMO is to get Big Break back, that show was great! I remember I always tried to do the trick shots on my small pool table that I used to have, but it was ****, and so was I, so I couldn't do them :(

Advertisement