Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Router and torrents

• 29-10-2005 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Been trying to get Azureus working and having no success.I have the Netopia 3347 wireless router. On their website it goes through port forwarding using pinholes.But in my config screen these can't be foung anywhere. You can define custom services instead.Haven't got these to work either.defined services using the required ports on TCP and UDP but it ain't working.Anyone have a similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

Try turning off the firewall option in the Netopia wireless mode. This cannot be found in the Expert mode, only the simple mode.

Once the firewall is off, the services should work fine.

- Neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

enable upnp on the router and azureus can automatically forward the ports for you

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

i had to turn on static nat also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Cheers, got it working.

Advertisement