Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using CPS on a per-call basis

Options
  • 29-10-2005 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭

Allo.

Is it possible to use CPS on a per-call basis? I'm currently with eircom for everything, but want to be able to use another carrier for some international calls since they can be far cheaper. Is it just a matter of sticking in the carriers CPS code before dialling the number and they send a bill at the end of the month, or what? I can't switch the voice service to another carrier completely due to reasons beyond my control.

What are the CPS codes for the different carriers, if that's all it takes? Which carriers would people recommend?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

I think Esat's is 13321 if I remember from my IOL Nolimits days.

Maybe the call will fail if you don't have an account with them?

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I think Esat's is 13321 if I remember from my IOL Nolimits days.

Maybe the call will fail if you don't have an account with them?

Darragh
    Yes it will fail unless you have an account with who ever you try to route thru. Try using vartec http://www.vartec.ie/index.asp?page=13636

Dial 13636 before each call.

Advertisement