Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Lan This Sunday In Waterford At CyberMart

Options
  • 29-10-2005 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Everyone bring their own machine and there own copy of BF2.
    =============================

Date : Sunday 6th Nov 2005.
    Time : Anytime after 1 till 10pm
    Price : 10euros

Well that time is coming around again and we need our fix of BF2. If your around on sunday week and want a game of BF2 pls drop in, There is never enough people to kill :).

Well hope to c some new faces this time around. And i should be in there for about 1 to make sure my machine is working correctly not like last time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I will be there as usual.If anyone is remotely interested in going you should deffiantly come along.Everyone has a good laugh and there isnt anyone there that is (too) serious about the games.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Wildhalf

Ill Be there to Kick BadCharlies ass.....

Steve you don't have a chance mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Wildhalf wrote:
    Ill Be there to Kick BadCharlies ass.....

Steve you don't have a chance mate

Oh no they let you post in here, if the admins knew anybetter they would ban you from boards.

Well the last time we played BF2 my scores were poor. At the end of the night it must have been the fact you were on your holidays. And therefor not giving me an easy 20+ kill each map.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Wildhalf

Lol nice one... Great one actually, but lets wait and see what happens tomorrow.......

All hail WILDHALF

Advertisement