Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banner Req'st: IceRadio

Options
  • 29-10-2005 7:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Im looking for any volunteers interested in making some ad banners & micro buttons for the radio station I run - IceRadio. Its an internet radio station, new enough to, and we broadcast at scheduled times etc. Looking for someone to put together some banners which we can use to advertise the radio. The site is at: http://www.icenetwork.net/radio.

Will be advertising on Boards and other places.

Banners:
    Size: 460*60 and 373*71
    Colours: Easy on the eyes, but the designer gets to choose the rest (iv no taste!)
    Special Requests: None :)

Micro Buttons:
    Size: 88*31 and 88*11
    Colours: Easy on the eyes, but the designer gets to choose the rest (iv no taste!)
    Special Requests: None :)

If I can do anything to return some favours to those who do the job, ill do my best!

Whoever does it or attempts - its VERY much appreciated. Your helping me out a lot here. Thanks very much :):)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Any takers? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I'll take a crack at a couple, but need some input on what sort of vibe you're trying to get across....what kind of stuff do you play for instance and what type of image you want to project....I'll do banners but buttons are out; I can't work in confined spaces lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Cheers Wertz :)

Im just really looking for banners which promote the internet radio station which broadcasts all different types of music, from dance > r'n'b, to 80's Jukebox's, upbeat tunes, metal, techno, rock, mixing, Indie rock, punk rock, rock, and some pop etc.

Its a mix, every DJ broadcast different types of music. We do requests and shoutouts, on-air competitons, etc.

Im just trying to promote the station to attract people to the forums and to the site, and find the show that they like and listen to it :) We dont broadcast 24/7 but there is a show on everyday, at different hours (as set in the schedule). Its all voluntary work too.

Our site is located at http://www.icenetwork.net/radio (soon to be www.iceradio.be I hope) and the schedule of who broadcasts and when, also the listening links etc can be found there.

That any good? :D You can see some examples of banners I got done for my other site - an entertainment based one called TheNet2k @ http://www.thenet2k.com/?p=linkus which might be of use?! Some of them were focused on the content, some not.

I cant think of any slogan to use for the station either >< lol

ALrigth...prolly be a few days.

BTW I can't reply to your PM for some reason...says you're not a listed member o_0

Hush, dont tell nobody :P

• Advertisement

ic16jq.png

ic20zn.jpg

ic35kv.jpg

ic46rm.jpg

ic74js.jpg

ic55xf.jpg

ic63oa.jpg

Like I said, someone else can do the buttons...

Oh and :v:

Sound man, very much appreciated :D:D

Can someone make a banner made out of the IceNetwork Logo which has a part of it linking too IceRadio? Ill give you the PSD -- http://www.icenetwork.net/images/hub.psd :D]

Same colours, theme etc just it made saying IceRadio with that little satellite dish etc etc

Advertisement