Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Acrobat

• 21-09-2001 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭

Any good beginners tutorials on using Adobe Acrobat 5.0? Particularly editing existing PDF's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

I believe adobe.com offers tutorials on their products. You'll just need your Product Registration Key (you do have that, don't you?). Failing that, try +acrobat +tutorial in Google.

-Ross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Er, no... I have my Serial Number though (from the registration card, if I recall correctly) if that's what you mean - but I reckon you mean I have to register the product ;)

Although I am opposed to actually registering any of my products, I guess I have no choice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Originally posted by JustHalf
    Although I am opposed to actually registering any of my products, I guess I have no choice! :D

Most people are I think. I guess this is why they offer free stuff when you do...

Anyway, Adobe tutorials are normally excellent. It's probably worth it...

-Ross

Advertisement