Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest faculty?

Options
  • 29-10-2005 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

OK, let's shake things up around here! Which faculty is the hottest? Personally I'm thinking Arts. The ladies are just so damn sexy. It's hard to concentrate on lectures with so many fine, foxy ladies in my vicinity.:D

In Arts, you're bound to come across a pretty girl as you make your way around the place.

As well as that, I always catch the ladies admiring my sexy booty as I walk past them so it probably works both ways.;)

Anyway, what do you all think? What's the hottest faculty and why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Has to be the School of Agriculture, Food Science & Veterinary Medicine... the best School for honeys anywhere... Some of our country's best things come from farms... beef, milk, chicken, eggs... and the Agri-Food girls...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I've gotta go with science, because I'm there:cool:, and arts, because, despite what anyone might say about oompa lumpas, there are just as many really attractive girls in arts :)

special mention to ag-science though, cos they're not too bad either ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Arts! Cos I go there!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

It's good to hear that the Arts faculty has some attractive ladies for the guys doing the course to look at. Bit of a shame that an Arts degree isn't worth the paper it's written on! :D

EDIT: Ah I was only joking for christs sake!, a degree is a degree after all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Laguna wrote:
    It's good to hear that the Arts faculty has some attractive ladies for the guys doing the course to look at. Bit of a shame that an Arts degree isn't worth the paper it's written on! :D

can....open....worms...everywhere!!!

I'd have to go with the health sciences building, all the good looks of arts students (female that is) but with only a fraction of the fake tan and overcaked make up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Science. Because I'm there :p

No faculty in UCD at all. Because I don't go there ;)

Laguna, it's definately Arts! *grins*

And anyway why would us Arts girls need anything more than an arts degree if we're so gorgeous? :rolleyes:

(Playing Devil's Advocate here, no-one kill me!)

Dinxminx wrote:
    And anyway why would us Arts girls need anything more than an arts degree if we're so gorgeous? :rolleyes:

Maybe so.... but one day you might be called into action to back up that pretty face with your Arts knowledge! ;)

I can imagine a scenario now...

[Presidential Aide]Mrs President!, the Chinese are positioning nuclears subs off our coast!, what is your recommendation!

[Mrs President]<flutters eyelids> hee hee!, did you know the Greek civilisation........

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Laguna wrote:
    Maybe so.... but one day you might be called into action to back up that pretty face with your Arts knowledge! ;)

I can imagine a scenario now...

[Presidential Aide]Mrs President!, the Chinese are positioning nuclears subs off our coast!, what is your recommendation!

[Mrs President]<flutters eyelids> hee hee!, did you know the Greek civilisation........

:rolleyes:

John Bruton did an Arts degree and so did Michael McDowell. They didn't get very far in politics with their degree, did they?:rolleyes:

They also spent time around lots of hot ladies.:D

• Advertisement

John Bruton did an Arts degree and so did Michael McDowell. They didn't get very far in politics with their degree, did they?:rolleyes:

Who are these people you speak of?, the ex-leader of the fine gael party and the minister for justice?

No, I stand by what I said. They didn't get very far in politics!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Laguna wrote:
    No, I stand by what I said. They didn't get very far in politics!

What degree are you doing?:eek:

Oh lord, look, we're not ALL airheads. Granted, there are a few. Butthink of how many people there are in Arts!

I'd just like to make clear that while I do not wear fake tan, or have blonde hair, or wear a lot of pink, I don't condemn it; Lots of those girls look hot. The rest of us look like we don't make an effort!

What degree are you doing?:eek:

I got a distinction/first in my BSc Computer systems management course in June, I'm going to do a masters in web engineering in Australia next year:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

try any Pharmaceutical Technicians course, only birds do it...

Well I'll say this and say no more as I don't go to UCD and don't belong in this forum.

In my college the cutest girls all did the business and biological science courses, unfortunately, leaving my classes full of chaps.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

hehe... for CS girls: "The odds are good, but the goods are odd" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

Laguna wrote:
    I got a distinction/first in my BSc Computer systems management course in June, I'm going to do a masters in web engineering in Australia next year:eek:

Floyben Gloyben.... "In level 3, can you tell me a way of getting past the apocolyptic dragon WITHOUT using the wizard key".

Only messin with ya, but sure of course this OP was about real girls like that walk around the place, NOT the ones on the auld personal computers.

Also, does anybody know that REALLY REALLY gorgeous girl who does bargirl in Barcode? I saw her walking into the Ag. Science building (dont ask me why) but my god she's not just good looking or watever, but like my girlfriends were even dropping their jaws in awe, AWE I TELL YA! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Oh an argument about the value of the arts degree. How original.

STFU!

Or bannage will ensue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

There is no hottest faculty.

There are no faculties anymore :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

there are a plethora of hot girls in B&L

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Conway Institute..... Its 90% female... and the proportion of hotties is higher than average....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hottest faculty? Arts most definately!

Hottest school?

why the school of Irish, Celtic Studies, Irish Folklore & Linguistics of course!!!
    oh and whatever school Irish studies fits into!!:D

not at all biased or anything!

Hot boys= certain boysin dev/bio psy and Ag Sci

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

well for the hottest boys i would definatlty have to say engineering even though there is some nice scruffy looking political types in arts to.Come to think of it a lot of the guys in medicine aren't to bad either-still the ratio of hot girls to hot boys in ucd is drastic!Lots of mega hot girls in medicine really though and not just saying that cos im a med promise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

"The odds are good, but the goods are odd" :p
    Brilliant!!! I'm definitely going to have to use that one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Arts would be nothing without me and my boyish good looks. It's amazing how I single handedly make Arts blokes out to be the sexiest bastards on campus. :cool: I really better ming myself up with a rugby shirt and some blondie highlights in order to stop all of this female attention I get out here as it's driving me insane!

It's such a shame about most of the gals in Arts with their oompa loompa-itis. At least the Commerce girls have the looks to make up for not looking as minging with the orange slap on face juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

It's such a shame about most of the gals in Arts with their oompa loompa-itis. At least the Commerce girls have the looks to make up for not looking as minging with the orange slap on face juice.

yay :) i was waiting for someone to mention Quinn so i could point at their post and go "Absolutely!"

*points at Zane's post* Absolutely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

The hottest boys are in arts... at least I hope they are since I'm never bothered to go investigate any other faculty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Has to be Arts (cos i'm ther!:D ) or commerce (my current beau is there;) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

irlrobins wrote:
    Conway Institute..... Its 90% female... and the proportion of hotties is higher than average....
    yeah the demonstrators make boring labs better....but only slightly:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement