Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vbulletin doesnt seem to work with opera 5.1

• 21-09-2001 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    i cant post any new topics or replies useing opera 5.1. The only browser I've used for months :( Had to use IE for this. never had any problems with opera on any other website, doing submits or whatever. So i'd be inclined to think its a problem with vbulletin not opera. opera is the most standards compliant browser of ns, ie, opera. I've used it for a lot of testing, and it seems to be the first one to break if something is dodgy. Can you give it a try yourself with opera? Quite a few ppl use it.
    quozl
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I've been using Opera for Boards.ie for the last 6 months at least and never had any problems with it. Since the upgrade to vBulletin, I've found that it's been performing even better.

I'm now using Opera 5.12 for Boards.ie and wouldn't use anything else.

... so ... all I can personally say about your problem with the site is... HUH?... WORKS FOR ME!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I had the same problem until I upgraded to 5.12, dunno what caused it, but 5.11 worked in the beginning with vBulletin, but stopped, so that had me confused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

infact Opera runs boards.ie even better for me than IE and NS.

eg: Poll feature only works on Opera.

Advertisement