Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hobbes... how are the popups?

• 21-09-2001 2:08pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hobbes et others...

Are you getting popups again now that we are running the flash ad again as a test?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

popups seem fine to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Not using the Linux machine at the mo. I'll let you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh wait scrap that just maximised the window! :o lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

No probs since the first POP-UP shock- :eek:

I was using a mac this morning- which before did not like that flash banner- but seems ok now.

Is there a lesson to be learned from using flash banners (from a design aspect) or was it an isolated incident:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Which advert is the popup? Haven't seen anything popup yet.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It was the Flash one, but we've taken it down....

DeV.

Advertisement