Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst plane crash in ireland!

Options
  • 21-09-2001 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Irelands worst plane crash in history has taken place, a two seater plane crashed into a graveyard. So far rescue workers have recovered over 800 bodies...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Ireland's worst air disaster occurred 2day when a small 2 seater plane crashed into a cemetery......Kerry search&rescue have recovered 826 bodies. Digging continues.............................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I used to have a big book full of these, irish jokes. Dunno what happened to it though, has gone walkies.

I have a book of christmas jokes too, but they're absolutely terrible, and definately not worth posting any! They're a bit like the jokes on the penguin bars... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I have an elephant joke book...but most people cry at the jokes...and NOT by laughing to much :D

Advertisement