Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to stay tonight

Options
  • 30-10-2005 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭

hey folks, im just back from the pub tonight and have had a brainwave in thinking of driving over to galway city (from dublin) tomorrow night (Sunday night) for a night on the town, only problem being somewhere to stay. what the chances of finding somewhere to stay for relatively cheap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Man, there's an unreal amount of B & B's all around Ireland, let alone Galway, they never cost more than €40-50 a night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Plus ther is the lovely hostels,70e a week aI think the one I stayed at in galway was....free broadband too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

well if you don't really care about conditions and just wanna crash try the arch view hostel on Dominick Street, but be warned it's sh!t

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

When I was there last year I stayed at a place called the Hollywood Inn.

It was nice enough and only €30 a night.

It's on your left as you head from Eyre towards the tourist office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

When I was there last year I stayed at a place called the Hollywood Inn.

It was nice enough and only €30 a night.

It's on your left as you head from Eyre towards the tourist office.

That aint there no more it was demolished last thursday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

mikegannon wrote:
    That aint there no more it was demolished last thursday
    On purpose?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

On purpose?

no they fecked up an artilary strike aimed at the square itself, kinda sad really

Advertisement