Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do I need to play online?

Options
  • 30-10-2005 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

I have a wireless broadband connection but I'm not too sure what it is I need to play online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

You need the internet and a game, ahhhhhh then you play :o . What game is it your wanting to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

You need the internet and a game, ahhhhhh then you play :o . What game is it your wanting to play?

Not as simple as that Endurance Man :rolleyes:! Don't think wireless will work for consoles!
    And depends which one your playing on PS2 or Xbox!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Wireless does work with consoles - not as nice as with wired dsl but if your connection is good it works fine - still better than dial up - i use digiweb wireless and play many a good game of halo 2 on live.

Is your connection all set up with a router yea?

Didnt realise we where talking about console here :o , how do you no we are?

Cause it's not that hard to do it on the pc!

• Advertisement

Ravage1616 wrote:
    Cause it's not that hard to do it on the pc!

:rolleyes:, it can be a lot harder than you think actaully, firewalls, antivirus, ect...

Well guess you find it hard, but most people don't!

I'd go with xbox live if you want to play online!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Get steam+games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The OP said absolutely nothing about consoles. While its possible its a console, he/she may just be completely new to the entire concept of online gaming and wants to know how to get started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

Ok, I'll simplify here, I want to play Pro Evo 5 online for ps2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement