Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letseatin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

We have tried it twice, great if one wants chinese and the other wants a pizza or indian. You can collect and while you are waiting you can see all the chef's / staff in action through a window in the waiting area.
    I think it's a good idea. Prices / portions are ok, but the food is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

skibum wrote:
    We have tried it twice, great if one wants chinese and the other wants a pizza or indian. You can collect and while you are waiting you can see all the chef's / staff in action through a window in the waiting area.
    I think it's a good idea. Prices / portions are ok, but the food is good.

Any recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm a bit worried

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Went there last night. It was very nice.

Had Cantonese Duck and my friend had Chicken Rogan Josh.

Both were of a very high standard, I'll be back again next week for something new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

MiCr0 wrote:
    i'm a bit worried
    Why are you worried?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,784 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Only tried it once but was bowled over by the quality, quantity & value for money.

The Thai Green Curry was one of the best I've ever had (could have been a bit more firey though - but that's probably just me).
    I tried my wife's chicken korma (not a dish I'd normally have) & it was spectacular!
    The chicken wings were great too, as was the kiddies pizza.

Would use it regularly if only I didn't live 40 miles away.

Hill Billy wrote:
    Only tried it once but was bowled over by the quality, quantity & value for money.

The Thai Green Curry was one of the best I've ever had (could have been a bit more firey though - but that's probably just me).
    I tried my wife's chicken korma (not a dish I'd normally have) & it was spectacular!
    The chicken wings were great too, as was the kiddies pizza.

Would use it regularly if only I didn't live 40 miles away.
    where abouts do you live, as theres one in blanchardstown and i heard another one opening soon in sandyford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,784 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

drdre wrote:
    where abouts do you live, as theres one in blanchardstown and i heard another one opening soon in sandyford

I've a wee shack up in The Hills (between Skerries & Balbriggan). Still a bit of a haul out to Blanch from here. Fingers crossed that they will keep advancing northwards.

Hill Billy wrote:
    I've a wee shack up in The Hills (between Skerries & Balbriggan). Still a bit of a haul out to Blanch from here. Fingers crossed that they will keep advancing northwards.

:D

http://www.letseatin.ie/index.php

Anyone tried this place? It's in Shankill, I've heard good reports so far.

Check out the new design of the website.What do you guys think
    www.letseatin.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Ordered from the blanch one Saturday night, tried the online ordering, when
    it didn't turn up in an hour I rang them, some issue with the website and they never got our order :eek: BUT they were very nice and promised to have it out to us within 30mins, it was fantastic food, we had two of the tiger
    prawn dishes, really nice, couldn't fault it, just a pity they aren't more widespread.

Galadriel wrote:
    Ordered from the blanch one Saturday night, tried the online ordering, when
    it didn't turn up in an hour I rang them, some issue with the website and they never got our order :eek: BUT they were very nice and promised to have it out to us within 30mins, it was fantastic food, we had two of the tiger
    prawn dishes, really nice, couldn't fault it, just a pity they aren't more widespread.

Yeah the webite was only up last week so was still little problems.;)
    Thats good you like the food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

The only mention of delivery areas I can see is "we deliver everywhere we send our menus".

So, eh, I live in Rathfarnham / Ballinteer, will I not get a menu or is it on it's way?

Oirthir wrote:
    The only mention of delivery areas I can see is "we deliver everywhere we send our menus".

So, eh, I live in Rathfarnham / Ballinteer, will I not get a menu or is it on it's way?

We dont deliver out there.Its only where menus are thrown.

Have they any plans to extend? I was only sitting a friend in Blanch so can't order from where I live :(

Galadriel wrote:
    Have they any plans to extend? I was only sitting a friend in Blanch so can't order from where I live :(

Yeah there will be one in Sandyford in next 1-2 months.

Excellent, keep them coming!

Galadriel wrote:
    Excellent, keep them coming!

I think thats going to be the last one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭frizzefreckles

I love this place, the variety is great and food is consistantly yummy. I use the blanch one and the staff are so nice and friendly

I love this place, the variety is great and food is consistantly yummy. I use the blanch one and the staff are so nice and friendly

Watch out for the new exciting menu coming in the next few months , There will be more variety :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Very similar effort out in Sallins in Kildare called roomservice.ie

Just ate from there this evening and it was delicious. Herself had the Thai Chilli Chicked though and it was very chinesey rather than Thai. My thai curry was a1.

They have indian, chinese, thai, italian and chipper food.

Ballyman wrote:
    Very similar effort out in Sallins in Kildare called roomservice.ie

Just ate from there this evening and it was delicious. Herself had the Thai Chilli Chicked though and it was very chinesey rather than Thai. My thai curry was a1.

They have indian, chinese, thai, italian and chipper food.

Do you know was it owned by an irish or asian.Is it just delivery service.As it looks like a full copy of letseatin and even the pictures and menu style.I will have to let me father know about this.Even 80% of the exact menu with our descriptions.Must be a lazy fecker who cant come up with his own idea and menu.And it says 1st in ireland.Actually we were the first in ireland not that idiot. :)

You're right, just checked out their menu, it has the same tiger prawn dishes letseatin does! :eek:

Galadriel wrote:
    You're right, just checked out their menu, it has the same tiger prawn dishes letseatin does! :eek:

Yep and its same menu style, Pictures,Mostly same dishes in the same part of the menu.Same type of phone number.
    Nearly everything is the same.What a lazy owner who cant come up with his own idea/menu :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I love this place. Just waiting for the Sandyford one to open as the Shankill branch won't always deliver to my house. Strange thing is they seem to deliver to Enniskerry no bother and not Blackrock.... The food is fab though. I've tried the pizza, thai green curry, a few of the sides and a couple of other thai and indian dishes. The only prob i had was once when we ordered the hormork talay(i think that was the name) and it was the spiciest thing ever to the point it was almost impossible to eat. There was no warning of the hotness.

I'm either in Finglas or Rathmines so I can't order from any of them :( but I'm heading over to my friend in Blanch Tuesday so will def. be ordering then!

Sandyford branch is open from today ,at last :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Dr.Dre, please no more bumping to pimp family business. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

sandyford's open! cool, might try tonight! ;)

• Advertisement

heggie wrote:
    sandyford's open! cool, might try tonight! ;)

Did you try it.I am working there , i will be taking your order :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement