Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview and portfolio for Architecture?

Options
  • 30-10-2005 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

does anyone know what the story is about an Interview and portfolio for Architecture at dIT? im thinkin of applying and cant find much info on the subject

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

c_k_m wrote:
    does anyone know what the story is about an Interview and portfolio for Architecture at dIT? im thinkin of applying and cant find much info on the subject

I know ya wanna have a real interest and really know everything about it before ya go to the exam and interview. If ya dont dont bother goin. Ya gotta get 53 or 54 in the exam for the arch. Course and i think its around 43 for the arch. Tech course in DIT. If ya fail the exam ya dont get called for an interview. And hundreds sit the test every year. Think it was around 1500 last year for 50 places in arch and 50 in arch tech.
    Best of luck with it. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

cheers, i had no idea there was an actual test

Advertisement