Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Version.......Old Mod

• 30-10-2005 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭

Heat of Battle , the domination based MOD for COD have released a version 1.0 .

Missed this one completely , probably because of COD2 taking all the news , but I used to play a lot of this when it was at ver .41 , then in their forums they said they were porting over to the source engine and I kinda lost interest as if I wanted to play a DOM based game on source I would play DOD . Then while cleaning up my "favourites" today I clicked on the link www.heatofbattle.net and it seems that part of the team went on to finish the mod of in COD .

There are about 12 servers showing up on ASE with it loaded .

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Which MOD is this again? Is it CoD brought forward 60 years basically? I think I remember playing this at some stage and I really did enjoy it (and that's surprising, you all know me with MODs...!).

Hope they'll be working on a version for CoD2! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Which MOD is this again? Is it CoD brought forward 60 years basically? I think I remember playing this at some stage and I really did enjoy it (and that's surprising, you all know me with MODs...!).

Hope they'll be working on a version for CoD2! ;)

Nope , it's still WWII , just with a domination based game . it just seemed to play very well .That may be "Revolt" you were thinking of .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Nah i think this is the mod where ya have to take 5 points. Some ya need to players at to cap the flag. Its a bit like the battlefeild games in that way. The mod with modern weapons was called.... I cant rember it now that I think of it, it might come to me by the end of this post. But anyway this mod just makes COD DOD all the had to do was increment the first letter and it took them that long to do ;p

I still cant rember the name of that modern weapons mod, it was good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

It was indeed Revolt! Good MOD that...

Advertisement