Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psycroptic

Options
  • 30-10-2005 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Not many people seem to have heard of this death metal band but honestly they're second album which was released in 2003 has some of the most innovative riffs i'v ever heard. Fair enough riffs aren't everything but the other parts seem to gel pretty well together too. (Although jaw dropping drumming is kinda expected these days from DM bands). Album is called Sceptor Of The Ancients and they're an Australian band.

If anyone mingles around the death metal forum on Last.fm you'll see they've got a bit of mentioning
    The band have a nice site too - http://www.psycroptic.com/main/index.php?page=releases

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

Yeah, these guys are cool enough, I first got wind of them last year. Scepter of the Ancients is good, sadly The Isle Of Disenchantment isn't quite up to scratch. Cool vocalist too. The only proeblem I have with Scepter though is the rather unballsy production job, there's something missing between the drums and guitar... oh wait, it's the bass!

Advertisement