Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

E36 Question

Options
  • 30-10-2005 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Right Was being stupid and tried to take a short cut and take a short cut in galway anyway me car got stuck :D anyway i couldnt find anywhere both back and front on the car to attach a rope.......?Where are they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

aftermarket hook but you get the idea

tcf-e36_tow_hook.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

i think they're concealed behind the front bumper, usually a removable panel to access: A) towing eye or B) the hole where you screw in a removable towing eye.

so how did you get stuck!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I was heading down to the river in Galway and i saw 5 4x4 and was like oh better not try this as there is no cars but then saw a mx3 and was like right if he can get accross then i can, i got about 2 metres......Relised after there was a road they all went rather than going through the field.....Needless to say it was fun.....We had to attach the rope to the boot car inside the car and got 5 people to tug it out.....:p

Advertisement