Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little error

Options
  • 21-09-2001 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Parse error: parse error in /inetpub/wwwroot/boards/vbulletin/admin/stars.php on line 7

Parse error: parse error in /inetpub/wwwroot/boards/vbulletin/admin/stars.php on line 7

After Hours · Games · Technology · Classifieds · Admin | Community Boards | News Groups | Chat Rooms
    After Hours
    Art / Animation
    Films / TV
    Food / Drink
    etc etc (i added that bit myself) :)
    when i clicked on this link. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31490

then tried again and it was grand not sure if its you or me!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sorry, was just making some star changes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

ok Thought it might have been something serious or something. Guess not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

And what lovely stars they are too, especially the extra one... BUT JESUS GOD WHERE'S MY CAKE GONE!!

[EDIT] AND NOW THAT EXTRA STARS GONE TOO!!!
    CLOUD! YOU GOTS SOME SPLAINING TO DO!!!

[EDIT AGAIN COS THE EDIT TEXT DIDN'T APPEAR THUS MAKING ME EVEN MORE FOOLISH LOOKING] ummm I just said everything in those square brackets...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

:p

Advertisement