Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Res Evil Code X need HELP plz

Options
  • 21-09-2001 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭

RIght i dont know if this is the forum for it but i thought i'd ask...
    Btw if u plan to get the game/ have it and dont wanna know stuff stop reading about now :X

Right im about half way through it (i think) and am on the plane when that thingy jumps on. I go back to fight him but ive no idea how to kill him. Ive fairly much realised normal weapons wont do it and that crate yoke always *almost* pushes him off but dont. Ive tried gettign him to stay right beside the edge but i cant manage it without being fecked off myself.
    HELP been stuck for a few days now and its annoying me :(

Thanks for any advice :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Just fight him off with what ever weapons you got then use the crate when you can , it takes about 3 times using the crate before he falls off , you have to keep him towards the back of the plane by either firepower or "enticing" him towards the back

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Well a easier way tha i did with DC version (might be different) is to use the crossbow on him with explosive darts USE all of them, it will keep him at end of plane so u wont get hit. It will prob use up all of the explosive arrows so if u already used some just use anything to keep him back. finally he should start bleeding THEN USE THE GODDAMN CRATE!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Aha thanks folks :)
    already used most of my darts but ill just use the nade auncher :)

cheers again

Advertisement