Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway cant beat it for a weekend away.

Options
  • 30-10-2005 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Must say you cant beat galway, Free parking at the ticket machines were broken...... The Talent is just unreal and i didnt get beaten up wearing a Beer Costume at 3 in the morning, actually the guys were abit over friendly..
    Just thought just i would credit ye...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

yeah its not the worst place to be drunk and vulnerable at night, but nasty stuff still happens and you shouldn't be careless.

I used live in a flat on the main street and never had a problem wobbling home late at night with a traffic cone on my head...

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I didnt get beaten up wearing a Beer Costume
    actually the guys were abit over friendly

You were dressed as a giant bottle of beer and guys were friendly.......? ;)

Im quite surprised you didnt get dragged down an alley and they tried to twist your head off!

Glad you liked Galway, and glad you didnt get attacked!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Oh they did try and twist my head off just didnt drag me down a ally.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

THAT WAS YOU... oops!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

*sigh
    You fúcking alco Danny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

:eek: Never.... Fair enough the Alco started to ware off after awhile and i relised WTF i am doing but it was to late at that stage......Rumour has it i look abit like this: 1103030.jpg

Advertisement