Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

social

Options
  • 30-10-2005 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

so did anyone go to the social on thursday? thoughts on the night? and what did you dress up as... :) also in general what do you think about the socials in the college?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I know of very little who did. The previous social at spirit was frustrating one the place was heving and i had little or no luck get served.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭butters scotch

the one in spirit was really really bad everyone i know left early and you couldnt get anywhere near the bar.. i had one drink, at the start stayed for a little while and then went home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I heard it was a poor turnout and a bad night overall.
    I haven't been to a college social in a long time, must get going to one now that I've seen what the freshers have to offer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

at 5 euro a ticket you'd wonder what was the real draw, other than an excuse to dress up and possibly score someone from another course that you'd spend the rest of the year avoiding in the corridor when you sobered up

Advertisement